MuniSight helps simplify day-to-day operations and promotes cross-department collaboration
How MuniSight assists administrators across Canada
The County did not have good information on hamlets and other municipalities within their municipal boundary
MuniSight set up WebMap to:
- House all property, tax, bylaw, and planning information
- Schedule regular updates to land parcel data
- Include all municipalities and hamlets within their boundary
With the help of MuniSight, the County was able to secure a grant to fund the majority of the project.
▪ The County can now manage municipal information on behalf of
the under-staffed towns & villages.
▪ The County is now able to coordinate shared emergency
response efforts between the various administrations.
Why Administrators Choose Us?
Rate payers often hold municipalities accountable for how their tax dollars are being spent. MuniSight helps municipalities be more transparent by allowing rate payers to find municipal information easily through our public portal.
Municipalities can quickly and easily generate multiple reports. Leverage your data to create meaningful reports to guide data driven decision making.
Fee Free 20
Any service request that takes less than 20 minutes to resolve will be free - known as the Fee Free 20 Professional Services Policy.
All municipal data is secured and stored in Canada.