Provincial legislation forced municipal governments to meet certain asset management standards.
Provincial legislation forced municipal governments to meet a certain Asset Management standards. Some municipalities do not have internal capability to meet the requirements.
MuniSight helps assess, plan, and implement an asset management program, that includes:
- Asset Management Policy
- Asset Management Strategy
- Asset Management Plan
- WebMap to map out all municipal assets
- AMP to house various asset data such as condition assessments & work orders performed on assets
- Mobile Collector App to collect further asset data in the field
▪ Municipalities can now meet provincial legislation requirements.
▪ Municipalities are able to use grants to help fund asset management initiatives.
Why CFO’s Choose Us?
Rate payers often hold municipalities accountable for how their tax dollars are being spent. MuniSight helps municipalities be more transparent by allowing rate payers to find municipal information easily through our public portal.
Municipalities can quickly and easily generate multiple reports. Leverage your data to create meaningful reports to guide data driven decision making.
Fee Free 20
Any service request that takes less than 20 minutes to resolve will be free - known as the Fee Free 20 Professional Services Policy.
All municipal data is secured and stored in Canada.