PD significantly reduces administrative loads, eliminating bottlenecks and saving staff time
PD is built to centralize critical data to enhance your current permitting processes. Focused on sustainable planning, PD helps you efficiently and accurately process ratepayer permits.
Streamline Your Permit Process
Streamline & Improve
Web-based solution for comprehensive tracking and searching, configurable letters, and validation of rules to ensure consistent and correct information.
Integrate Your Planning & Development
Integrate with core tools including local tax systems (iCity, Diamond, etc), local safety code systems (eSite), and MuniSight WebMap.
Create a variety of reports including subdivision reports, building reports, development reports, and monthly council reports & analysis.
Book MuniSight PD Demo
We provide a simple solution to improve your day-to-day activities. Demo’s typically take 20-30 minutes and are done online with our customer success team.
Eliminate information silos with WebMap. Our GIS-based solution simplifies municipal data, allowing you to stop running around looking for information.
Build a solid foundation for asset management. AMP helps you assess, plan, and implement – when you start simple, it makes planning easy.
Take your infestation management in the field. Optimize agriculture field personnel workflows by managing inspections & infestations, easily.
MuniSight PD – Frequently Asked Questions.
Can I customize data entry and information outputs?
PD flexibility allows you to design the application to fit your Municipality. Information fields can be customized to match the tracking requirements and terminology currently used in your Planning and Development municipal processes.
- Each municipality can customize which PD fields are visible and mandatory.
- Field validation rules can be set to ensure that all information entered into the system is consistent, complete, and correct.
- To assist in data entry, PD offers reminders and warnings throughout the program to ensure key information is complete.
- PD also includes features for comprehensive tracking, searching, and reporting.
- Letters and reports generated by PD are fully configurable and customizable to meet template, terminology, and branding requirements.
What information can I access?
Ease of locating and accessing information is the key to any successful information system. PD achieves this goal by incorporating:
- A forms-driven user interface for data accuracy and consistency.
- A Task Dashboard clearly shows current status of each application as well as what next step actions are needed.
- E-mail functionality throughout system allows important or time-sensitive information to be automatically emailed to a user.
- A Smart Search that simultaneously searches multiple data fields and returns all records that match the user’s search criteria.
Does PD integrate with my municipal system?
PD integrates with popular municipal tax systems, allowing Roll # and other owner/ parcel information to be automatically pre-populated in the on-screen forms, eliminating the need for re-keying, which reduces data duplication and data-entry errors.
For clients who have purchased the MuniSight Webmap solution for providing web-based access to their municipality’s GIS information, PD can be integrated to utilize spatial information for identifying potential constraints to development.